Q. What is Queen Creek Coalition?
Q. What is QCC’s mission?
Q. Does QCC have members?
Q. How will QCC accomplish its mission?
1) Working with private landowners and local officials to maintain access to local climbing areas;
2) Acquiring interests in or rights related to real property;
3) Maintaining the condition of existing climbing areas;
4) Providing information to the public about local climbing areas and access issues; and
5) Organizing events to promote regional rock climbing.
Q. What is the Queen Creek climbing area?
Q. What is the status of the Queen Creek climbing areas?
Q. What other climbing areas are nearby?
Q. What is the status of the proposed Oak Flat land exchange?
Q. What is QCC’s position with regard to the proposed Oak Flat land exchange?
Q. What are QCC’s current activities?
Q. What can climbers do to support QCC’s efforts?